Welcome to Abroad Education
Abroad Education is a 'Not for Profit' organisation dedicated to providing opportunities for qualified young chefs to develop their skills and knowledge through meaningful participation in the Australian hospitality industry.
Abroad Education provides opportunities for chefs
1. to participate in meaningful and productive work experiences in high quality Australian venues
2. to engage with Australian culture and with the Australian people
3. to develop theiir skills and knowledge through collaboration and structured training programs.
Abroad Education will ensure that each participant in our programs receives
1. A confirmed position of employment and signed Fair Work Australia approved Employment Agreement before departing their home country.
2. Approved Fair Work Australia rates of pay and superannuation
3. Ongoing support and workplace assistance.
4. Arrival meet and greet, accommodation, medical cover and banking assistance.
5. Assistance in ensuring compliance with all relevant visa requirements includinng visa extension and potential permanent sponsorships.
3. Australian Certificate in Hospitality - delivered by Barrington's Training. Nationally recognised certificate qualification.
Abroad Education will not just change your year - we will change your life!
Abroad Education is approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to sponsor applicants under the 402 Occupational and Training Visa. For more information on this visa and its requirements or other visa options availablele click here